1. Fold one piece of paper in half (portrait)
2. Cut almost all the way up using scissors, 1 cm apart and leave 1 cm at the top. Make sure you cut from the middle, where the paper is folded.
3. Cut the other piece of paper into strips, the other way so they are short
4. Use one of the strips to weave in and out of the other piece of paper, under and over, under and over
5. Glue the end down
6. Do the same with the next strip but the opposite, over then under, over then under
7. Repeat steps 4 – 6 until you’ve finished