Today we compared and contrasted a diary about a cat and a dog. We read it together and then discussed what we noticed. We noticed that –
- The dog’s diary has times, but the cat’s diary has paragraphs.
- The dog’s diary is about times (it’s like a schedule), on the other hand the cat’s diary is about it’s thoughts and feelings.
- One is about a dog and the other is about a cat.
- The dog’s diary uses basic and repetitive text, where as the cat’s diary has more details and complex language.
- They are both funny.
- The dog likes everything, but the cat hates everything.